Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
So maybe some players maybe know me, because I posted already pretty much on the forums, but I never introduced myself. So here it is:
My name is Max and im 17 years old and im from Germany.
I play on Bedrock with my tablet and my keyboard, but I would rather play on java. The problem is, that i dont have a pc and because of that im playing on Bedrock. Im still enjoying the time at Cubecraft, because it is the best Minecraft Server, I ever played on.
I fought yesterday a good person at pvp and he said that im good except for melee fights. I completely agree with that, because im playing with touchscreen and that decreases the skills for melee fights very much.
Im playing almost every gamemode often on Cubecraft and after almost 8 months its still fun
The last thing I can say, that im also playing Minecraft stuff outside of Cubecraft. Mostly it is in my Ultra Hardcore world, where i beat the Ender Dragon already and I survived for about 5-6 months (sometimes I also play on creative mode with my gf lol)
(Sorry for bad English)

Last edited:

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you :)

ThatsCuba

Mar 9, 2020
So maybe some players maybe know me, because I posted already pretty much on the forums, but I never introduced myself. So here it is:
My name is Max and im 17 years old and im from Germany.
I play on Bedrock with my tablet and my keyboard, but I would rather play on java. The problem is, that i dont have a pc and because of that im playing on Bedrock. Im still enjoying the time at Cubecraft, because it is the best Minecraft Server, I ever played on.
I fought yesterday a good person at pvp and he said that im good except for melee fights. I completely agree with that, because im playing with touchscreen and that decreases the skills for melee fights very much.
Im playing almost every gamemode often on Cubecraft and after almost 8 months its still fun
The last thing I can say, that im also playing Minecraft stuff outside of Cubecraft. Mostly it is in my Ultra Hardcore world, where i beat the Ender Dragon already and I survived for about 5-6 months (sometimes I also play on creative mode with my gf lol)
(Sorry for bad English)

Hi there, this is Cuba nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums. I'm glad that you are enjoying your time here at CubeCraft, I'm sure you will meet a lot of good people in our community. Stay safe and have a nice day!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom