Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_EliteNova

Aug 7, 2021
The Void
Hello everyone!

My name is Marijn, I’m 18 years old and I live in the beautiful city The Hague in The Netherlands.
You’re currently reading my 1000th message here on the forums! This is quite a lot and I’ve never done an introduction before so I thought it would be a fun thing to do as a 1000th message! :)

How I discovered Cubecraft!

When I was young I wasn’t really a gamer. I always used to play outside with friends, playing games like hide and seek, football and other similar games kids play outside. It wasn’t untill I was 14 when I first got a laptop. At that time I was fan of the Dutch vlogger EnzoKnol, who also did a minecraft survival series on his channel. I fell in love with the game and I had to try it for myself so I saved some money to buy a laptop and started playing the game. Even though I loved survival it became boring quickly (obviously) so I wanted to play some multiplayer. I saw EnzoKnol playing this new gamemode called “EggWars” on his channel and it looked so awesome to me. It took me a few weeks to find out how to even add a multiplayer server (I thought you had to download it lmao) but then I finally found it out. This is how I discovered Cubecraft.

My first years on the server

So it was around summer 2015 I believe when I first started playing on Cubecraft and I directly fell in love with it. Everything looked so clean on the server and I loved the builds. I still think the same about it and I never considered to play on another server. In december of 2015 I also started a YouTube channel with two friends on which we uploaded video’s recorded on the server. A year later, in januari of 2017 the channel started gaining popularity. We did streams everyday and we grew from 100 to 1000 subscribers in one week, which I still find quite impressive. During the year we kept growing and in the summer we even passed 5000 subscribers. I had a lot of fun making video’s and livestreams on the channel and learned to work with software like adobe premiere, photoshop and Cinema 4D.

Its was in this year that I also first registered on the forums. Sentinel had just been released back then and many people got false banned by it, so a friend recommended to me to register tot he forums so I could appeal easier may I have gotten false banned in the future. I started reading threads and giving my opinion on certain things and I loved it. The forums were great back then, there was so much activity, way more then now.

Fortnite.

And then Fortnite came. I started playing it right at the start and I didn’t have a lot of interest in Minecraft anymore. We stopped with our YouTube channel and I only played a few games on the server now and then. I also quit the forums obviously.

My return! :D

A few months ago I graduated from highschool (very early because final exams were cancelled in The Netherlands) so I had loads of time again. I decided to start playing Minecraft again (great dicision). After a while I also got my friends back into playing Minecraft which is great! As you might have noticed I also returned to the forums!:) We began with our YouTube channel again, without much success but I really enjoy doing it again so that's the most important. I really enjoy playing Minecraft again and I’m glad that Cubecraft stayed as good as it was before, with only a few small changes. I also rediscovered CCG Memes and started posting quite a lot of memes in it lately which I really enjoy doing!

That was the story of my Minecraft/Cubecraft ‘carreer’. I hope you liked it but I also understand it if you didn’t read all this text :P

If you want to play some games with me sometimes feel free to contact me, I love playing with random people! (My discord: DMR_Marijn#4594)
Also check out my YouTube channel if you're interested! (link is in my signature)

Kind Regards,
Marijn

Hallo jeder!

Mein Nahme ist Marijn, Ich bin 18 jahre alt und ich komm aus den schöne Stadt Den Haag in den Niederlande.

Jetzt lesen Sie meinem 1000el Message auf die Cubecraft Forums! Das ist ziemlich viel und ich habe nie ein Introduction gemacht. Darum finde ich dies ein schöner Moment um einem Introduction zu machen!

Wie ich Cubecraft gefunden habe

Wann ich junger war, war ich nicht wirklich ein Gamer. Oft spielte ich draußen mit meinen Freunden. Wir spielten Spiele als verstecken, Fußball und andere ähnliche Spiele. Wann ich fast 14 Jahre alt war, habe ich meinen ersten Laptop gekauft. Damals sah ich viel die YouTube video's von den Niederlandische Vlogger 'EnzoKnol'. Er machte auch einen Minecraft Survival Serien auf sein Channel und das is wo ich mich verliebte mit Minecraft. Ich musste den Spiel auch selber spielen und nach dem ich etwa Geld gespart hatte, könnte ich ein Laptop kaufen auf welches ich den Spiel zum ersten Mal auch selber spielen konnte. Ich liebte Survival, aber nach ein paar Monaten wollte ich etwas neu versuchen. Ich sah das EnzoKnol dem neuen Spiel 'EggWars' spielte auf Cubecraft, und es sah super cool aus! Ich sollte das auch spielen! Das is wann ich Cubecraft kennen lernte.

Mein erste Jahre auf dem Server

So es war ungefehr im Sommer von 2015 wann ich am ersten mal auf Cubecraft spielte. Wann ich vor dem ersten Mal spielte, verliebte ich mich gleich in die Server. Alles sah so schön aus und den Gebäude waren sehr schön. Ich denke heute noch den selbte über das und nie habe ich auf einen andere Server gespielt. In Dezember 2015 starte ich ein YouTube Channel mit zwei Freunden. Auf dem Channel stellten wir Video's gemacht auf den Server. Nach ein Jahr, Januar 2017, bekommte unseren Channel viel Popularität. Wir machten ein Livestream jeden Tag im Weihnachtsurlaub und wuchsen von 100 bis 1000 Subscriber in eine Woche. Ich finde es jetzt noch ansehnlich. Während das Jahr wuchsen wir durch bis 5000 Subscribers. Ich hatte viel Spaß ins machen von Video's und Livestreams und ich lernte wie zu arbeiten mit Software wie Photoshop, Première Pro and Cinema4D.

Auch habe ich mich in dieses Jahr angemeldet auf den Forums. Sentinel war vor kurzem gemacht und viele Leute waren falsch gebanned. Ein Freund empfohlte mir mich auch auf Forums anzumelden für als ich falsch gebanned würde. Ich leste einige Threads und ich gab mein Meinung und ich liebte es. Den Forums waren wunderbar, es gab super viel Aktivität. Es war sehr toll!

Fortnite.

Und dann es gab Fortnite. Ich begann mit dem Spiel wann es vor kurz gestartet war und ich hatte nicht viel Interesse mehr vor Minecraft. Wir stopten mit unseren YouTube Channel und ich spielte kaum noch auf Cubecraft. Ich hatte den Forums auch hintergelassen.

Mein Comeback! :D

Vor einige Monaten habe ich mein Schule abgeschlossen so ich hatte wieder viel Zeit. Ich beschloss wieder Minecraft zu spielen (gute Entschiedung) und nach einer Weile spielten meine Freunden auch wieder Minecraft. Auch bin ich wieder auf dem Forums zurück gekommen! Wir sind außerdem wieder mit unserem YouTube Channel gestartet. Nicht mit viel Erfolg aber ich finde es sehr toll um wieder zu machen! Ich liebe es wieder Minecraft zu spielen und ich bin Froh das Cubecraft immer noch wie gut ist wie es war, mit nur einige kleine Anpassungen. Ich entdeckte auch wieder CCG Memes und ich habe schon einige Memes da drin geplatzt.

Das war den Geschichte meines Minecraft/Cubecraft 'lebenslauf'. Ich hoffe euch findet es toll, aber kann ich auch verstanden dass du nicht all den Text lesen will ;)

Als du mit mir spielen will, oder mir helfen will meine Deutsche Sprache zu erbessern, schick mir dann bitte etwas auf Discord!
(Mein discord ist DMR_Marijn#4594)

Liebe Grüße,
Marijn
This might be late but hey welcome back :P

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Very nice introduction, it’s cool to know more about you, Marijn. Uuuuhh u got 2k messages now tho xd

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom