Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 17, 2020
United States
Hello everyone!

My name is Marijn, I’m 18 years old and I live in the beautiful city The Hague in The Netherlands.
You’re currently reading my 1000th message here on the forums! This is quite a lot and I’ve never done an introduction before so I thought it would be a fun thing to do as a 1000th message! :)

How I discovered Cubecraft!

When I was young I wasn’t really a gamer. I always used to play outside with friends, playing games like hide and seek, football and other similar games kids play outside. It wasn’t untill I was 14 when I first got a laptop. At that time I was fan of the Dutch vlogger EnzoKnol, who also did a minecraft survival series on his channel. I fell in love with the game and I had to try it for myself so I saved some money to buy a laptop and started playing the game. Even though I loved survival it became boring quickly (obviously) so I wanted to play some multiplayer. I saw EnzoKnol playing this new gamemode called “EggWars” on his channel and it looked so awesome to me. It took me a few weeks to find out how to even add a multiplayer server (I thought you had to download it lmao) but then I finally found it out. This is how I discovered Cubecraft.

My first years on the server

So it was around summer 2015 I believe when I first started playing on Cubecraft and I directly fell in love with it. Everything looked so clean on the server and I loved the builds. I still think the same about it and I never considered to play on another server. In december of 2015 I also started a YouTube channel with two friends on which we uploaded video’s recorded on the server. A year later, in januari of 2017 the channel started gaining popularity. We did streams everyday and we grew from 100 to 1000 subscribers in one week, which I still find quite impressive. During the year we kept growing and in the summer we even passed 5000 subscribers. I had a lot of fun making video’s and livestreams on the channel and learned to work with software like adobe premiere, photoshop and Cinema 4D.

Its was in this year that I also first registered on the forums. Sentinel had just been released back then and many people got false banned by it, so a friend recommended to me to register tot he forums so I could appeal easier may I have gotten false banned in the future. I started reading threads and giving my opinion on certain things and I loved it. The forums were great back then, there was so much activity, way more then now.

Fortnite.

And then Fortnite came. I started playing it right at the start and I didn’t have a lot of interest in Minecraft anymore. We stopped with our YouTube channel and I only played a few games on the server now and then. I also quit the forums obviously.

My return! :D

A few months ago I graduated from highschool (very early because final exams were cancelled in The Netherlands) so I had loads of time again. I decided to start playing Minecraft again (great dicision). After a while I also got my friends back into playing Minecraft which is great! As you might have noticed I also returned to the forums!:) We began with our YouTube channel again, without much success but I really enjoy doing it again so that's the most important. I really enjoy playing Minecraft again and I’m glad that Cubecraft stayed as good as it was before, with only a few small changes. I also rediscovered CCG Memes and started posting quite a lot of memes in it lately which I really enjoy doing!

That was the story of my Minecraft/Cubecraft ‘carreer’. I hope you liked it but I also understand it if you didn’t read all this text :p

If you want to play some games with me sometimes feel free to contact me, I love playing with random people! (My discord: DMR_Marijn#4594)
Also check out my YouTube channel if you're interested! (link is in my signature)

Kind Regards,
Marijn
Proof that people can come back from the dark side

• Love
Reactions: Maaarijn

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I watched your video's and streams 2-3 years ago with Justin and Lucas, called De Malse Rakkers (DMR)
To be honest, kinda like it tho. I don't really watch SkyWars video's anymore because everybody does and you see the same thing again in a video, a bit cringey. But your channel is actually different on a good way with commentary.

Also, you play 2015, that's really OG, I hope you met those times, really nostalgic! I'm not gonna welcome you as you already here for a couple months and joined the forums years ago. I'd see a lot of effort in this introduction and it's well organized. Good introduction! 😁

• Love
Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom