ProNoob877

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2017
YOUR SOUL
Hi, I am a duck.
I am the oldest duck ever known.
3 YEARS OLD:eek::eek::eek:
I have a joke.
Q. How did the butcher introduce his wife?
A. MEET PATTY :)
I am the ruler of Earth, so I can do whatever I want. I can write like this. Or this. EVEN THIS!

Sentences 1-3 and 7 are jokes. Sentences 4-6 are the best.
I am human(Duh) and I love Minecraft. I love the server, I play it whenever I can. I am very good at Blockwars. I love pizza and games in general. I am quite the jokester as well. I love helping others, though I still help myself. I love watching Youtube all day. My favorite thing to do on servers is parkour.
Well that is my nice short intro. Feel free to joke around with me, I can take it. Cheers!

Kylest

Mar 25, 2018
Hi, I am a duck.
I am the oldest duck ever known.
3 YEARS OLD:eek::eek::eek:
I have a joke.
Q. How did the butcher introduce his wife?
A. MEET PATTY :)
I am the ruler of Earth, so I can do whatever I want. I can write like this. Or this. EVEN THIS!

Sentences 1-3 and 7 are jokes. Sentences 4-6 are the best.
I am human(Duh) and I love Minecraft. I love the server, I play it whenever I can. I am very good at Blockwars. I love pizza and games in general. I am quite the jokester as well. I love helping others, though I still help myself. I love watching Youtube all day. My favorite thing to do on servers is parkour.
Well that is my nice short intro. Feel free to joke around with me, I can take it. Cheers!
You seem like a really cool and fun person! If you ever need someone to play with message me!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom