Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

precisi0n

Aug 2, 2017
Hello to anyone reading this. I am kind of new to the CubeCraft server itself, however I am familiar with the "Minerware" minigame, which I believe I had played on the Chunk (apparently, it got shut down?) a few years ago.
A few things about me:
- joined minecraft community (aka purchased the account) 4 years ago, in summer 2013
- had played mostly on the Hive server since then, rarely going on Hypixel, the Core (No idea what state that server is in currently, used to play Hot Potato on it), the Chunk, etc
- decided to switch to another server due to lack of updates on Hive
- and so I am here, after finding out the Minerware gamemode was recreated here.
- I am 19, and you will never guess my country. :P
I will be also playing Sky Wars (as it is my second favourite minigame), Lucky Islands, maybe some other gamemodes which I am not familiar about yet, and most importantly, I need to adapt to 1.9 combat system, introduction of which led to my break from Minecraft in 2016. My IGN is the same as here on forums :)
Greetings,
- precisi0n

Reactions: ToastO_O

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello to anyone reading this. I am kind of new to the CubeCraft server itself, however I am familiar with the "Minerware" minigame, which I believe I had played on the Chunk (apparently, it got shut down?) a few years ago.
A few things about me:
- joined minecraft community (aka purchased the account) 4 years ago, in summer 2013
- had played mostly on the Hive server since then, rarely going on Hypixel, the Core (No idea what state that server is in currently, used to play Hot Potato on it), the Chunk, etc
- and so I am here, after finding out the Minerware gamemode was recreated here.
- I am 19, and you will never guess my country. :p
I will be also playing Sky Wars (as it is my second favourite minigame), Lucky Islands, maybe some other gamemodes which I am not familiar about yet, and most importantly, I need to adapt to 1.9 combat system, introduction of which led to my break from Minecraft in 2016. My IGN is the same as here on forums :)
Greetings,
- precisi0n
Welcome to cubecraft!
Hope you're liking it so far :)

I'm Rayz, nice to meet you!

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
A few things about me:
Greetings,
- precisi0n
Hey Welcome, nice to meet you dude lets play some day!!:D:p

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
A few things about me:
The chunk merged with Cubecraft
Anyways nice to meet you =D

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hey Precisi0n.

I recently started trying out new servers. I enjoy splegg on the hive. Many splegg jammers there compared to this server. I like some of the other games, too. I sometimes go to J&H when I fancy raw spleef without powerups.

Nevertheless, my home has and always will be CC. I always feel like a foreigner when I go to other servers lol. The community is decent here, too. Although, when I go to the other servers there is usually less chitter-chatter and more play. Feels less of a snake pit. Then again, I haven't spent a great deal of time on other servers because I just feel at home on this one, like the games, and the community (for the most part).

Anyway, a warm welcome and perhaps someday our paths will cross.

L

Lightning McQueen

I'm from The Hive too , but i left because they reverted back to 1.8 .

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Welcome to the forums, @precisi0n! Hope you are going to enjoy your stay here. If you need help with anything, feel free to PM (Private Message) me and I will take my time to help you.

Hope you'll enjoy it here! :)

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
A few things about me:
Greetings,
- precisi0n

Hey there! Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Since you are new, you might want to check out this helpful page.

Have a pleasant day! <3

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
A few things about me:
Greetings,
- precisi0n

Welcome to the Cubecraft community and the forums! I hope you find your stay here fully enjoyable and welcoming as I have thus far! If you ever want to try a game, Eggwars tends to be quite enjoyable in my opinion, but either way all of the games are fabulous here! Have fun and maybe I will see you around ^-^

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom