Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 347571

Dear players i was chilling at home until i got a message from my friend, i was expecting it to be a meme as usual but no it was way worse than that.. it was the new Java update! I was pretty much flabbergasted with my mouth wide open so i started to think hmm why is it not doing so well and i found the solution (LOL)

Also guys this is just my opinion and view after playing the server for a very long time so please don't cancel me or kill me after reading this, i just want to hear what others think of what i just said.

Money well spent or not?
My first big point is that cube spent money on big updates to just remove them a few weeks later? Hyping the entire community and in the end you give them nothing at all which is kinda disappointing.. especially for the people who recently bought a rank. All the updates that the players would get are now probably scappred as well. " The big summer update" is now the big summer flop since instead of improving the server you just decided to insert the free wish version. It might not even have 1k players soon.

Where are the creators at!
I bet that a lot of people still watch youtubers or streamers and i noticed none of them really plays here a lot simply because they're lagging, maybe start rebuilding the server around the bigger creators? Eventually more creators will follow them. Again this is just my view on the situation, i have seen dfferent steams such as tommy & hannah.

More communities just got killed
- Team lucky-islands has been removed, 80-90% of the community plays in a team since they're always spending time in voicechat.

- Team-Eggwars will be really hard to play as well, now you will be forced to play 4 v 4's even though you're not always with 4 people which will be annoying as well, atleast make it more variated such as 3 maps for teams of 2, 3 maps for teams of 3 and 3 maps for teams of 4. Eggwars can possibly still work if cube is careful.

- Tower-Defence community has been killed.

- Blockwars was already sort of dead on java but now it's super dead. It also still has a decent community somewhere on discord after the many mistakes.

- No more featured games!

- Minerware has been killed which was still doing well.

Thanks for reading this.

nikiia_

Apr 11, 2022
Pronouns
She/Her
Dear players i was chilling at home until i got a message from my friend, i was expecting it to be a meme as usual but no it was way worse than that.. it was the new Java update! I was pretty much flabbergasted with my mouth wide open so i started to think hmm why is it not doing so well and i found the solution (LOL)

Also guys this is just my opinion and view after playing the server for a very long time so please don't cancel me or kill me after reading this, i just want to hear what others think of what i just said.

Money well spent or not?
My first big point is that cube spent money on big updates to just remove them a few weeks later? Hyping the entire community and in the end you give them nothing at all which is kinda disappointing.. especially for the people who recently bought a rank. All the updates that the players would get are now probably scappred as well. " The big summer update" is now the big summer flop since instead of improving the server you just decided to insert the free wish version. It might not even have 1k players soon.

Where are the creators at!
I bet that a lot of people still watch youtubers or streamers and i noticed none of them really plays here a lot simply because they're lagging, maybe start rebuilding the server around the bigger creators? Eventually more creators will follow them. Again this is just my view on the situation, i have seen dfferent steams such as tommy & hannah.

More communities just got killed
- Team lucky-islands has been removed, 80-90% of the community plays in a team since they're always spending time in voicechat.

- Team-Eggwars will be really hard to play as well, now you will be forced to play 4 v 4's even though you're not always with 4 people which will be annoying as well, atleast make it more variated such as 3 maps for teams of 2, 3 maps for teams of 3 and 3 maps for teams of 4. Eggwars can possibly still work if cube is careful.

- Tower-Defence community has been killed.

- Blockwars was already sort of dead on java but now it's super dead. It also still has a decent community somewhere on discord after the many mistakes.

- No more featured games!

- Minerware has been killed which was still doing well.

Thanks for reading this.
I suggest that R2Sammie gets a chance to prove he's worthy as a manager to fix Java

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

1715706975280.png

Almost 2 years since I stopped uploading and my videos are still bringing in good views, I am actually verry surprised and enraptured by this, so thanks to the people who are still watching my videos.
Reesle wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday typical! 🤍
Top Bottom