Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheCircleOfFire

Well-Known Member
Oct 27, 2013
804
429
138
I'm sorry, but that was not a great example of grammar either. You see, perfectly and fine both describe the extent of your grammar (as said in the sentence) therefore contradicting each other. I wish you the best of luck with your grammar in the future.
I have no clue what you just said....
 

Julian10855

Well-Known Member
Jan 1, 2014
263
94
103
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
No. Just no. This is called the "Hill game" for a reason. Not the Frozen Castle game. As I recall, the snow glows bright on the mountain tonight. A mountain is not a hill. Secondly, it is a kingdom of isolation. This hill is definitely not isolated, seeing as how there are thousands of dead bodies. Thirdly, the Frozen castle is synonymous with "Let it go" which is exactly what you DONT want to do with the hill. The one similarity that I see is that they are both not potatoes.
LMFAO
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on Tatsu's profile.
Congratulations Tatsu
lnlnvxyy wrote on Thijs's profile.
hi
lnlnvxyy wrote on TijmenDeEngeMan's profile.
congrats
lnlnvxyy wrote on ToonBer's profile.
i know im soo late but happy birthday
lnlnvxyy wrote on TwoStepFour's profile.
in the high always
Top Bottom