Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I was the 3rd one to post on this thread who wasn't Matty.
When I was in the cage being shipped to India, I somehow shot off an opening alarm, causing all the cargo to fall off, and usher everyone who is alive to swim back, which is only 4 miles away. We take breaks on the floating cages. Then, when we get on shore, I kill everyone else, then walk up the hill yell to @ThatOnePeanutGuy, he turns around, and I stab him to death, with the little Indiana Jones theme song in the background. I grin at all the dead bodies on the ground, including peanut. It's MY HILL.
You forgot something. A. Peanut. Never. Dies! As I'm choking to death on my own blood, I crawl towards you. You turn back towards the me, and laugh. "You thought you could defeat me?"
I reply, "Good always wins, Sev. I used to respect you, but what has become of you?"
"Things change," You say. "this is the life that was chosen for me."
"It doesn't have to be," I say.

"Nice try" you exclaim, but you step on me and pin me to the ground. I begin coughing again, and you laugh. You patronize me. Mocking me. I grab water from the puddle of water, and splash you with all the strength I can muster. You teleport away, as is the way with your KIND. I stand up, slowly regaining my strength, and walk toward your direction. With a cry of rage, you teleport directly behind me,swinging wildly. I step aside just in time, as you materialize a sword with your moderator-like powers.You begin to ferociously swing at me, and I keep backing up until I am at the edge of the cliff. You take one final lunge as I leap back towards solid ground, and you tumble off the cliff. By the time you land, your body is still and lifeless. I give you a proper burial and alert your family of your demise. My hill.

talonial

Feb 24, 2014
dead
i drop a nuclear bomb on everybody which deletes every life - giving , regenerating ,zombie , ghost effect and everyone dies NO ONES HILL
and yes no ones is correct spelling and Aimee frozen doesn't stop nuclear bombs

TheBenjo01

Apr 27, 2014
I just beat a game with 8 people and killed all but two and won the game with a wooden pick lol
MY HILL

TheBenjo01

Apr 27, 2014
I just beat a game with 8 people and killed all but two and won the game with a wooden pick lol
MY HILL

TheBenjo01

Apr 27, 2014
After taking the "Peanuts never die" into consideration I realized that they might never die but they can still be unconscious while I take over the hill. So after some time I came up with a plan. I pepper sprayed thatonepeanutguy then took the nuke that never blew and with my super strength I hit him with such great force he just dropped like a fly. then I take over the hill.

MY HILL

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
After taking the "Peanuts never die" into consideration I realized that they might never die but they can still be unconscious while I take over the hill. So after some time I came up with a plan. I pepper sprayed thatonepeanutguy then took the nuke that never blew and with my super strength I hit him with such great force he just dropped like a fly. then I take over the hill.

MY HILL
First of all, flies dont drop. They fly. (As aptly suggested by the name) With my newfound powers of flight, I turn back towards the hill and carry you away. I drop you off at a secret island, and drop the nuke in the ocean.. My hill.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom