Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I was the 3rd one to post on this thread who wasn't Matty.
When I was in the cage being shipped to India, I somehow shot off an opening alarm, causing all the cargo to fall off, and usher everyone who is alive to swim back, which is only 4 miles away. We take breaks on the floating cages. Then, when we get on shore, I kill everyone else, then walk up the hill yell to @ThatOnePeanutGuy, he turns around, and I stab him to death, with the little Indiana Jones theme song in the background. I grin at all the dead bodies on the ground, including peanut. It's MY HILL.
You forgot something. A. Peanut. Never. Dies! As I'm choking to death on my own blood, I crawl towards you. You turn back towards the me, and laugh. "You thought you could defeat me?"
I reply, "Good always wins, Sev. I used to respect you, but what has become of you?"
"Things change," You say. "this is the life that was chosen for me."
"It doesn't have to be," I say.

"Nice try" you exclaim, but you step on me and pin me to the ground. I begin coughing again, and you laugh. You patronize me. Mocking me. I grab water from the puddle of water, and splash you with all the strength I can muster. You teleport away, as is the way with your KIND. I stand up, slowly regaining my strength, and walk toward your direction. With a cry of rage, you teleport directly behind me,swinging wildly. I step aside just in time, as you materialize a sword with your moderator-like powers.You begin to ferociously swing at me, and I keep backing up until I am at the edge of the cliff. You take one final lunge as I leap back towards solid ground, and you tumble off the cliff. By the time you land, your body is still and lifeless. I give you a proper burial and alert your family of your demise. My hill.

talonial

Feb 24, 2014
dead
i drop a nuclear bomb on everybody which deletes every life - giving , regenerating ,zombie , ghost effect and everyone dies NO ONES HILL
and yes no ones is correct spelling and Aimee frozen doesn't stop nuclear bombs

TheBenjo01

Apr 27, 2014
I just beat a game with 8 people and killed all but two and won the game with a wooden pick lol
MY HILL

TheBenjo01

Apr 27, 2014
I just beat a game with 8 people and killed all but two and won the game with a wooden pick lol
MY HILL

TheBenjo01

Apr 27, 2014
After taking the "Peanuts never die" into consideration I realized that they might never die but they can still be unconscious while I take over the hill. So after some time I came up with a plan. I pepper sprayed thatonepeanutguy then took the nuke that never blew and with my super strength I hit him with such great force he just dropped like a fly. then I take over the hill.

MY HILL

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
After taking the "Peanuts never die" into consideration I realized that they might never die but they can still be unconscious while I take over the hill. So after some time I came up with a plan. I pepper sprayed thatonepeanutguy then took the nuke that never blew and with my super strength I hit him with such great force he just dropped like a fly. then I take over the hill.

MY HILL
First of all, flies dont drop. They fly. (As aptly suggested by the name) With my newfound powers of flight, I turn back towards the hill and carry you away. I drop you off at a secret island, and drop the nuke in the ocean.. My hill.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom