Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I'm dead, but my soul rises up, as my body decomposes in the hill, causing everyone to run off in rot, then my soul creates a body form, turning into a ghost. The ghost of me goes and tries to kill anyone that is still on the hill. As the decomposing happens at this time, the materiel of the body forms back into the shape of my enderman dj, but I'm still not alive. You could reach through me and it won't do a thing. I look for Cheetos, and I being dead, it can't mutate anymore to kill an already dead being, I hold up a lead pipe, and smash it on cheetos' head, killing him. Then, the Cheetorosis spreads while I'm killing him, going down the mountain to the people who ran off the mountain, infecting them and killing them. Then, I regain my form, and take living life, and I walk again. I am no longer dead. It's MY HILL now.

Reactions: ThatOnePeanutGuy

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I die and reduplicate, taking over Aimee's hill, I cause the fight that lasted 36 pages to stop, it is my hill, and I'm Chuck Norris

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
My hill because since I found this thread, I haven't allowed the hill to be anyone elses for a seemingly ordinary hilll covered in dead bodies, nuclear weapons, ghosts, a deadly virus... Never mind. This hill is anything but ordinary. I rush the hill, and duck and weave through the hundred or so dead bodies, the use my bullwhip to strike down all those still alive (and dead Sev) all whilst listening to the Indiana Jones theme song. I lock you all up in a crate, and ship you to India. My hill.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I was the 3rd one to post on this thread who wasn't Matty.
When I was in the cage being shipped to India, I somehow shot off an opening alarm, causing all the cargo to fall off, and usher everyone who is alive to swim back, which is only 4 miles away. We take breaks on the floating cages. Then, when we get on shore, I kill everyone else, then walk up the hill yell to @ThatOnePeanutGuy, he turns around, and I stab him to death, with the little Indiana Jones theme song in the background. I grin at all the dead bodies on the ground, including peanut. It's MY HILL.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
ToonBer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🍰
ToonBer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope to still see you around :3
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations Front :)) :heart:
Top Bottom