Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cheetos192

Well-Known Member
Oct 31, 2013
1,138
150
138
24
I dunno, why you ask?
Never!!! I quarantine the hill and claim it as mine. I put on my anti-zombie pants and my cheetos192 repellant spray. My hill. Also, since I am the only one safe inside my bunker of a hill, everyone else is still prone to cheetirosis attacks. Did i win yet?
Cheetirosis' genes reshuffle, so your repellant is useless, plus cheetirosis remutates and can pass though any block, including bedrock. My Hill
 

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Well-Known Member
Apr 19, 2014
886
357
138
29
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
my hill
Cheetirosis' genes reshuffle, so your repellant is useless, plus cheetirosis remutates and can pass though any block, including bedrock. My Hill
I buy Ghostbusters equipment, and catch the new virus. No matter how many times you try (or mutate), you can't escape the Ghostbusters. Is there somethin strange DA DU DU DU DU DU in your neighborhood DA DUDU DU DU DU who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters! My hill.
 

cheetos192

Well-Known Member
Oct 31, 2013
1,138
150
138
24
I dunno, why you ask?
my hill

I buy Ghostbusters equipment, and catch the new virus. No matter how many times you try (or mutate), you can't escape the Ghostbusters. Is there somethin strange DA DU DU DU DU DU in your neighborhood DA DUDU DU DU DU who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters! My hill.
  1. Cheetirosis isn't a virus; it's a bacteria.
  2. Cheetirosis is a disease, not a ghost
  3. I'm not cheetirosis, I'm a carrier
These 3 numbers prove that your argument is invalid. My Hill
 

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Well-Known Member
Apr 19, 2014
886
357
138
29
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
  1. Cheetirosis isn't a virus; it's a bacteria.
  2. Cheetirosis is a disease, not a ghost
  3. I'm not cheetirosis, I'm a carrier
These 3 numbers prove that your argument is invalid. My Hill
But... The number three is 39 less than 42 which is the only truly VALID number, rendering your reply completely impotent. Though cheetirosis may be a disease, it is transmitted through ghosts, so I'm sorry, but contrary to popular belief, you are, in fact, dead. Though you may not be cheetirosis itself, you are the source of it, meaning when you have been contained, the spread of the disease will cease. My hill.
 

cheetos192

Well-Known Member
Oct 31, 2013
1,138
150
138
24
I dunno, why you ask?
But... The number three is 39 less than 42 which is the only truly VALID number, rendering your reply completely impotent. Though cheetirosis may be a disease, it is transmitted through ghosts, so I'm sorry, but contrary to popular belief, you are, in fact, dead. Though you may not be cheetirosis itself, you are the source of it, meaning when you have been contained, the spread of the disease will cease. My hill.
No, it isn't transmitted by ghosts, so your argument is invalid. Also, I respawn, making the infection endless.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Top Bottom