Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
It's my hill now, I'll make a Deathhill out of it. :3
A deathhill? What kind of a monster are you? You do realize that transmutating the hill into a full blown deathhill will kill all the little woodland creatures dont you? That means you are killing Bambi, and Thumper, and Flower, and all of em. And don't forget Smokey the Bear! Only he can prevent forest fires, causing your destructive hill to take over the rest of your hemishpere! You have the power to do all this and more, but the real question is, will you. Please dont make the same mistake made so many years ago on planet Krypton. Dont make a deathhill. Please. I know that I am but one ghost in the grand scheme of things, now that you have murdered me, but please listen foe I speak for all of the woodland creatures. This is your time to be a hero Kuzey. Dont screw it up.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Deathstar, Deathhill... Meh gerd. And you either die a hero or see yourself become the villian.

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
Not cheetirosis!!!! What you didn't put into consideration was that I had brought cheetirosis antidote for a situation just like this. I also injected myself with a chemical slowing my heart rate to nearly a stop. You assumed I was dead, allowing me to later escape. For years, I lived in the streets planning my return, while you terrorized the citizens of The Hill. I helped them as I could, but one day, one of your guards caught me giving medicine to a homeless villager. He tried to bring me in, but I fought him and escaped. I realized that the time to execute plan assassinate @cheetos192 was now or never. I avoided the guards while making allies with the poor citizens. In a final fight between us two, you attempt to rekill me with cheetirosis, but I instead infect you. You stare me in the eye, and when I tell you to give up and I will help you, you reply, "Never!!!" Immediately afterwards, you cough and roll off the cliff. My hill. #SomebodyMakeRhisAMovieAlready
I'm immune to cheetirosis since I'm a cheeto.

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
Not cheetirosis!!!! What you didn't put into consideration was that I had brought cheetirosis antidote for a situation just like this. I also injected myself with a chemical slowing my heart rate to nearly a stop. You assumed I was dead, allowing me to later escape. For years, I lived in the streets planning my return, while you terrorized the citizens of The Hill. I helped them as I could, but one day, one of your guards caught me giving medicine to a homeless villager. He tried to bring me in, but I fought him and escaped. I realized that the time to execute plan assassinate @cheetos192 was now or never. I avoided the guards while making allies with the poor citizens. In a final fight between us two, you attempt to rekill me with cheetirosis, but I instead infect you. You stare me in the eye, and when I tell you to give up and I will help you, you reply, "Never!!!" Immediately afterwards, you cough and roll off the cliff. My hill. #SomebodyMakeRhisAMovieAlready
And also cheetirosis' genes reshuffle, making the cure useless. So you die. My hill!

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
The giant dies when eating me, I respawn, I bite you and you die. My hill!
I am your half brother and also am immune to cheetirosis. I try to get you psychological help after finding out how many people you have bitten. You are locked in an insane asylum for your poor social skills (didn't anyone ever teach you biting isn't proper ettiquette? ) I then set out to stop Sgtkuzey from activating the deathhill, and fly through it, then the whole thing blows up. Or something like that. My hill.

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
I am your half brother and also am immune to cheetirosis. I try to get you psychological help after finding out how many people you have bitten. You are locked in an insane asylum for your poor social skills (didn't anyone ever teach you biting isn't proper ettiquette? ) I then set out to stop Sgtkuzey from activating the deathhill, and fly through it, then the whole thing blows up. Or something like that. My hill.
Cheetirosis remutates and @ThatOnePeanutGuy is again vulnerable to cheetirosis, I escape, and destroy everything in the hill. My Hill.

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
Cheetirosis remutates, and can be transmitted by zombies, so cheetirosis controls the body of the zombie and they kill you and every time you respawn, you get zombified and 10 mins later, you get cheetirized and die. Cheetirosis leaves eggs that summons more zombies infected by cheetirosis. My Hill

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom