Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheCircleOfFire

Well-Known Member
Oct 27, 2013
804
429
138
cake-eating.jpg
My Hill.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThatOnePeanutGuy

TheCircleOfFire

Well-Known Member
Oct 27, 2013
804
429
138
I've heard if you can't beat them, join them. @TheCircleOfFire, join me, and together we will conquer the cake industry! We can stop fighting over the silly hill and crush our competition. We will conquer all! With our company, no one can stop us! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!! Come to the dark side for we have all the cooking equipment!
Okai, CakeFTW
 

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Well-Known Member
Apr 19, 2014
886
357
138
29
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I walk on the hill. My hill.
Earlier, I would have cringed in fear of you beating me up again, but no longer! You see, I now have a partner. Someone to back me up, and we have cake on our side. Let me tell you a little story. In the beginning, God said, "Let there be cake. And cake was. Then God saw that his creation was good, and gave it to us." With cake on our side, you are facing us, and the bread of God. Prepare for your imminent defeat Aimee! You can only last so long. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! (I've been working on my evil laugh. Hows it sound?) Our hill!
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom