Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
life
lʌɪf/
noun
noun: life; plural noun: lives; noun: one's life; plural noun: one's lifes
  1. 1.
    the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
    "the origins of life"
    synonyms:existence, being, living, animation, aliveness, animateness; More

antonyms:death, non-existence
    • living things and their activity.
      "lower forms of life"
      synonyms:living things, living beings, living creatures, the living; More
  2. 2.
    the existence of an individual human being or animal.
And more, but it's too long to post.
._. I am very disappointed

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I punch you off as you attempt to sneak on, my hill.
I climb back up again and get knocked down again,(not because I'm weak, but because I don't hit girls) and then I give up for a time. *Cue epic training music* I begin training, I punch meat, run up stairs, and punch at the air in an amazing training montage, then try the hill again. I climb up, then when you try to hit me, you trip and tumble down the hill. My hill.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I climb back up again and get knocked down again,(not because I'm weak, but because I don't hit girls) and then I give up for a time. *Cue epic training music* I begin training, I punch meat, run up stairs, and punch at the air in an amazing training montage, then try the hill again. I climb up, then when you try to hit me, you trip and tumble down the hill. My hill.
I find the whole not hitting girls thing sexist. I look at not hitting me "because I don't hit girls" in two ways. One, you are extremely sexist and would pass a law that all women must work in kitchens in an instant, or two, you know that if you did, I would beat you up and you would by crying on the floor.

My hill because sexist people are banned.

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I find the whole not hitting girls thing sexist. I look at not hitting me "because I don't hit girls" in two ways. One, you are extremely sexist and would pass a law that all women must work in kitchens in an instant, or two, you know that if you did, I would beat you up and you would by crying on the floor.

My hill because sexist people are banned.
Probably option 2. Even so, I am not sexist. I believe that men should also be allowed to wear dresses (jk, I think that's kinda weird...). Because I am NOT sexist, I am NOT banned. My hill.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
Top Bottom