Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
5,618
4,222
358
25
Somewhere
Takes you and your army to a secret HQ under the Bonneville Flats in Utah and imprisons you in the Metaltron Cage. (Doctor Who Reference) MY HILL
 

strikerach

Well-Known Member
Mar 14, 2014
464
192
118
PsYcHoTiC aNd CrAzY lAnD
Takes a bomb, gun ,missiles, ya know and army of 1 million men, attacks the hill, kills everybody, puts poison gas on the hill so you can't breathe, (I have a breathing mask on so I can breathe) AND takes over the whole hill and kills EVERYBODY and the surroundings and walls the whole hill up in brick and stone and DIAMONDS!! And burns everyone in lava... The end.. I win... MY HILL NOT YOURS :P lolololololololol
 

strikerach

Well-Known Member
Mar 14, 2014
464
192
118
PsYcHoTiC aNd CrAzY lAnD
10155466_1415446522058214_7012001413095183192_n.jpg
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
  • Thunder
    ⚡ Senior Moderator ⚡

Members online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom