Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Devon413

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2013
1,001
211
138
25
Psychotic Land
I use my amazing science brain to invent a teleportation device, sneak up on you, and turn you into another cake assassin.
Then I dig in the hill, sneak behind you, pull out a empty beer bottle, and then finally, smack you in the head with it. MY HILL.
I'm talking to those little ants. XD
 

Devon413

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2013
1,001
211
138
25
Psychotic Land
green-hills-scenery.jpg
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
Top Bottom