Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Devon413

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2013
1,001
211
138
25
Psychotic Land
I use my amazing science brain to invent a teleportation device, sneak up on you, and turn you into another cake assassin.
Then I dig in the hill, sneak behind you, pull out a empty beer bottle, and then finally, smack you in the head with it. MY HILL.
I'm talking to those little ants. XD
 

Devon413

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2013
1,001
211
138
25
Psychotic Land
green-hills-scenery.jpg
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom