Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello! I bring you some of my funny stories from playing Lucky Islands. This game is one of the best at giving me funny and interesting stories to tell! Feel free to share your own too!
  • In one of my games, I decided that it would be a fun challenge to try and kill people while wielding only a stick. Oddly, I almost succeeded, as most people weren't paying attention at all, so I hit them straight into the void with it.
  • I wonder why people put the bird head on in the Nest map. It seems weirdly common, almost everyone I fight at the beginning of the game has put it on.
  • Do you ever try to make funny names for your cats and dogs? I know I do. I like to name them after my friends or use names with cat/dog puns in them.
  • One time, I placed down the trapped lucky block to replace one that I just broke, thinking that I was being very sneaky. Unfortunately, I forgot I did that and came back to it later thinking that I had missed a lucky block. My bad!
  • I was very impressed in one game when I managed to get a full set of diamond armour and a diamond sword without even leaving my starting island! Unfortunately, that didn't help me as I still managed to die to someone who was very undergeared compared to me :c

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
:0
There is actually a lot of fun stories people get from just lucky islands and I enjoy reading them, it's just such a surprising game.

Also, people put on the bird head because they can. I used to break heads and put on just for fun because it look kinda stupid to the rest of your skin since it never really match and the heads in games are weird.

Reactions: Skyfire_swe

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
It was fun to read your anecdotes from Lucky Islands! This gamemode is great at creating those fun moments that feel special and crazy in all the right ways.

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
One time I had partial diamond armor and a diamond sword and when I was coming out of a building somebody with no armor and a diamond pickaxe came out and attacked me. Didn't even try to strafe or crit, just sat there swinging his pickaxe. It didn't even work as an ambush because I could clearly see his bridge in the background. That's pretty much the only interesting thing that's happened to me in lucky islands, you had some great stories though that stick one was hilarious

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I usually try and make a funny name for my cat/dog
In team mode with a friend I will often make fun of their name lightly

Usually they just laugh it off
Occasionally however they just kill it

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Whenever I get the trap block, I just place it down then continue breaking other blocks. I usually will then end up in the same spot and be like ‘Oo! Another lucky block!’ completely forgetting that it was trapped then break it and get zapped with lightning. XD
Now I place and break it immediately because why not. :3

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Whenever I get the trap block, I just place it down then continue breaking other blocks. I usually will then end up in the same spot and be like ‘Oo! Another lucky block!’ completely forgetting that it was trapped then break it and get zapped with lightning. XD
Now I place and break it immediately because why not. :3
Wh...what..?
JUST THROW IT OUT, it's useless ;-;

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom