Not open for further replies.

egggboyy

Mar 28, 2020
My friend tried to join the server today but was greeted with
"Failed to connect to the server
You have been kicked from CubeCraft for: Blocked Connection
Error Code: C490253 (BrotEule20)
Visit https://cbecrft.net/blocked for help"
When she went on the link it essentially just said there's nothing she can do about it. She doesn't use any clients or mods, she's the only one in her immediate area who plays CubeCraft. So why did she get kicked/banned?
She can't appeal because it says there's nothing to appeal and it also said not to ask staff members about the duration of the IP block. This is information they can not provide?
Why does she get punished for nothing and can't even know how long the undeserved punishment is?
We've been playing on this server for a long while now and we've seen all kinds of hackers, bhoppers, and the likes who've never faced any repercussions. It's very frustrating for both of us, we both got Iron Rank a few weeks ago for the sole reason of being able to report people who are cheating.

Attachments

• Screenshot_99.png
    Screenshot_99.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 138

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Try to restart the launcher or even your computer. Maybe she can join again after.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I understand your frustration, but I'm afraid there is nothing you can do. You need to wait until the block expires, the duration can vary between a few minutes and months. As explained in the article, this is an automatic process caused by our anti-cheat system and we can't unblock these blocked connections. The only thing you can do for now is wait and try logging in again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom