iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Music:Youtube music
No commentary forgot to record my mic
Feedback is appreciated, i dont know hot to edit well yet
Thanks bye

Reactions: Ping Ether
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

What music should I have put, I should download bandicam or OBS. I still don't know how to put music from a YouTube channel like NCS into my video.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
amazing video! but next time it will be great if you add some exciting music. and I think it will be even better if you edit your video :D

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Try and use lively music, the quality of the video is good, it's the FPS which is bad. The footage does not look smooth :-P It was good gameplay though! I advise using windows 10 game DVR for recording, and OBS for streaming (that's what i do).

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Thanks for all the nice feedback, will be now using Windows 10 Dvr, I downloaded OBS but it was the wrong one, I can't recall what the right one was called. Can you guys give me some tips of how to edit a YouTube video, or a good editing software, that is free or low priced

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Looks awesome! But I always recommend to use a texture pack because I don't think many like how Minecraft looks itself. About the commentary, you should always take 5-10 making sure everything is OK. If you want to add music that would take a bit more editing. I'm not really into this video making stuff but here's some basics.

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
Music:Youtube music
No commentary forgot to record my mic
Feedback is appreciated, i dont know hot to edit well yet
Thanks bye
My friend i am a pretty big youtuber i got almost 300 subs so i know what i am doing its not to bad but the video quality is a little off :/ but just keep trying to work on it,also maybe try to find a better music peace that's like intense when u are pvping not like layed back. Also with that music suggestion it will help because when u have epic music the viewers with tend to watch more of the video. I hoped that helped :cube_light::D:D:cube_light:

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I do do much editing, i only ever clip the video. I use windows movie maker, it does the basic stuff, but that's all i need it to do. It is completely free.
Yes I would like you to edit some of my videos, I may send them to you by email, PM your email and I will reply with mine

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom