Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 18, 2017
i whana say thank you guys for the support and Tacosbefriends i whana say a BIG thanks to tacosbefriends we helped me with my application he will be a kind friend he nice/kind/helpful/frendful and more please friend Tacosbefriends He helps me alot so far and i whana thank him big time thank you TacosBefriends Thanks for helping our server and thanks for your support but we still <3 tacos and we always will love him he sould be promoted to Sr.Admin please promote him to sir Admin or Head-Admin he his kind i would love him to be our best staff thank you Tacosbefriends for helping out our server

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
giphy.gif

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
@Tacosbefriends you have received some love but you really earn it. You're one of the best Admins of CubeCraft and you do a lot for CubeCraft, deep respect for you my friend :). Keep up the good work and the good streams ;)!

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom