Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
This is the result of my 35 minute game of Skywars. I was about to lose because my enchanted iron sword broke and I had to use my normal stone sword (the other guy had enchanted diamond armour and a diamond sword), but then I had a lot of luck and hit him at just the right angle for him to fall off of the building and die of fall damage.
I absolutely love fighting in structures which look like this. With 30 minutes of lava, water, blocks, and mining. You can see that a fight happened there. Everyone has practically unlimited blocks and ammo, because the chests have been refilled so often, so new blocks keep getting added on. People keep placing lava, water, new blocks to protect them. Others mine some blocks, so you get a chaotic mess of wood, cobblestone, stone, the original building, lava, and water.

You can't win through traditional pvp, the terrain doesn't allow it. You have to know the environment and use it to your advantage. You don't just run at the other guy and hit him, because he can simply hit you into a hole or off the building. You have to think of a safe route, which often involves difficult parkour. You have to protect yourself and find cover so you don't get hit off. You have to find a safe spot, on which you have the high ground.

Anyway this is why I like the flowers map in particular, but any map with a lot of verticality really.
vxsWVLa.png

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
The difficult parcour and all of that makes the game more stratigical, I like it the way it's now, but everyone thinks in an other way;).

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I really don't like long fights, especially in Skywars. I have more of a feeling that Skywars shouldn't be taking too long. I also agree with Rodeappel, the pvp in that map has to happen on the spawn island or it becomes more of a chase because or you're stuck in the flower or one more hit and you fall off the flower. I do have to say if I see a structure like that and I read, I won that fight . It always makes me feel good, winning a long fight has something special!

D

Deleted member 421664

The difficult parcour and all of that makes the game more stratigical, I like it the way it's now, but everyone thinks in an other way;).
I agree with you about that!

Bacup_GM

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2017
Ecuador
in that map it is very complicated to make pvp it has very little space:) but it looks like you're good at skywars:cool:

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom