Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Lucky used to be my enemy....

However, a few months ago I was in a party and we went to Lucky Islands. I thought to myself "Ummm... I may just leave!"
After a few games, I found it quite fun and I started to play more.

This lead to me driving my friends to insanity because all I wanted to play is Lucky. I then bought a Gold rank to be able to vote for the time and hopefully soon I will buy Diamond or Emerald to be able to vote for the game mode.

This is now my favourite game, I have learnt to love it in all the game modes even when I get killed by an Enderman.... oops! I have so many memories with my friends about this game. Such as accidentally killing my friend with a TNT wand or killing their cat/dog with a TNT wand or Dragon wand!

Yet there is one part of Lucky that I am scared of, this is Crazy. I find it so much fun however when Lucky Zombies or The Ender Dragon comes then it becomes scary. Also the added fear of blowing up because of a Lucky Block (happens way too many times)!

However, I clap my hands for the developers of this game because it is one amazing game. I hope they do find new amazing ways to make it even more fun!

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden

However, a few months ago I was in a party and we went to Lucky Islands. I thought to myself "Ummm... I may just leave!"

This lead to me driving my friends to insanity because all I wanted to play is Lucky. I then bought a Gold rank to be able to vote for the time and hopefully soon I will buy Diamond or Emerald to be able to vote for the game mode.

This is now my favourite game, I have learnt to love it in all the game modes even when I get killed by an Enderman.... oops! I have so many memories with my friends about this game. Such as accidentally killing my friend with a TNT wand or killing their cat/dog with a TNT wand or Dragon wand!

Yet there is one part of Lucky that I am scared of, this is Crazy. I find it so much fun however when Lucky Zombies or The Ender Dragon comes then it becomes scary. Also the added fear of blowing up because of a Lucky Block (happens way too many times)!

However, I clap my hands for the developers of this game because it is one amazing game. I hope they do find new amazing ways to make it even more fun!

Really nice to read! I am also quite new to Lucky Island (and java edition) so I recognize your passion in myself. I can recommend Diamond rank, being able to vote for the game mode is really great. I loved Blessed in the beginning since it is easier, but are now starting to appreciate Normal mode since the overflow of the “Diamond Ore thing” is so OP in Blessed and there are so many diamond guys. In Normal there is less focus on the many weapons and more on sword dueling - which I like.

Also, I love playing Underwater and Blossom at night, they are beautifully lit.

Hope we meet (and I win!) ;)

Last edited:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
thats whats happend to me to
i right now love they game :D
Why don't you say that in one comment xd

Nice story! Enjoy Lucky Islands, there are many things about this mode nobody understands... but that's fine! Because nobody has to, and that makes this mode so great ^^

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom