Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Tell me if this works for you.

Step 1: Send full waves of zombies until you've upgraded your goldmine.
Step 2: Unlock spider, then send them until you can upgrade your goldmine again twice.
Step 3: Upgrade spider to level 3, then send those spiders until you can upgrade your goldmine again, then unlock skeletons and upgrade skeletons to max.
Step 4: Save up gold for at least 2 full waves of skeletons, then send all your skeletons. Make sure to buff them with potions.

As always, build towers as necessary. I recommend not sending strong troops until you're ready to win, as this allow you to catch your opponent by surprise.

I'll see if I start losing more games after posting this.

Last edited:

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Okay, so I've done the math, and have determined that level 3 spiders, not level 4, are the optimal way to reach 2500 exp for goldmine upgrade.
Level 2 skeletons can help you unlock max skeletons much faster than level 3 spiders, but it costs around 10,000 coins more. In the time difference that it takes to get 4000 using level 3 spiders vs level 2 skeletons, you would've gained 4800 coins via the 50cps goldmine. This is assuming that you can get the necessary 1728 coins within 12 seconds somehow. If you cannot get that much gold in 12 seconds, just stick with spiders.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom