Skip modern cuz it's a bad map
Fav kit baker
Let me know what you think! :D

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
Platform: Bedrock
Favorite Mode (4s, solo, mega, doubles): 4s
Favorite Map: Golf (Its a solo map, i know i said fours is my favorite but the rush on golf is amazing)
Skip: Magic (Fours, the 2nd rush is like 2 stacks of blocks)
Favorite Kit: Depends on the map, on my favorite map (golf) I go builder for insta-rush.

safwqn

Dec 23, 2020
Fav map : fairytale
Strat : go mid rush full diamond get full obi
I also shift bridge
Skip modern cuz it's a bad map
Fav kit baker
Let me know what you think! :D
Thank you so op strat now I can finally pass realratcg :D but your strat bit bad :( you not get stack or pearl or stack of cake you bad noob!1!1!1!1!1!!1!2!2 also sharp 5 netherite cos easy Ur so bad LLlll ez !!1!1!1

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Thank you so op strat now I can finally pass realratcg :D but your strat bit bad :( you not get stack or pearl or stack of cake you bad noob!1!1!1!1!1!!1!2!2 also sharp 5 netherite cos easy Ur so bad LLlll ez !!1!1!1
Pov: Slinkygnu comes back to eggwor

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom