Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLuvEzPz

May 2, 2017
so a few years ago i bought a diamond rank and my name was ajax442 so i played alot on the server like a year later or something i stopped playing minecraft and i started playing other games so today i wanted to play again and ive changed my name a few times btw its now iLuvEzPz and my rank is gone so i dont know what to do im stone rank now and not diamond.
so i hope that someone can fix this for me i was one of the first diamond ranks on the server when u guys had that sandstone with glass spawn. and there were not that many players at the time like 400max so i hope someone can help me with this problem.

iLuvEzPz

May 2, 2017
and btw i know some old mods that maybe still know me but idk if they are still mods, Divvy2 something like that and LuckyDude with some numbers

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I understand your problem, But This is not the right place to suggest it. If This your problem Please send a e-mail to sales@cubecraft.net or contact @Joe Henry in a conversation and explain your problem fluendly, with the transaction ID what you get from your purchase in your e-mail :)
If you have any Questions feel free to threw a message to me :)
@telegamer @Younisco lock?

iLuvEzPz

May 2, 2017
when i logged in into the cubecraft shop with the name ajax442 it said upgrade your stone rank??? and with the name iLuvEzPz it said the same but this isnt a different acc i dont know if i spelled different good cuz im not english

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
when i logged in into the cubecraft shop with the name ajax442 it said upgrade your stone rank??? and with the name iLuvEzPz it said the same but this isnt a different acc i dont know if i spelled different good cuz im not english
I understand your problem, But This is not the right place to suggest it. If This your problem Please send a e-mail to sales@cubecraft.net or contact @Joe Henry in a conversation and explain your problem fluendly, with the transaction ID what you get from your purchase in your e-mail :)
If you have any Questions feel free to threw a message to me :)
@telegamer @Younisco lock?
As What I said, contact sales@cubecraft.net or start a conversation with @Joe Henry

iLuvEzPz

May 2, 2017
lol when i click on buy diamond rank i said. You're not allowed to purchase this item. and i logged in with name ajax442 WTF

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
lol when i click on buy diamond rank i said. You're not allowed to purchase this item. and i logged in with name ajax442 WTF
If you don't understand me, you can still contact sales@cubecraft.net to send Then a email.

How do you send a email.
Step1: log in to your email.
Step2: make a new concept (email)
Step3: type in the first text place
sales@cubecraft.net
Step4: type the reason by the title.
Step5: explain your problem fluendly and tell them What's the problem :)

If you don't understand that try This out

How to start a conversation.
Step1: on forums, press on the textbop in the middle.
Step2: if you've Done that press "start a new conversation"
Step3: type the name "Joe Henry" (because That's the person you need to contact)
Step4: type your title in the textplace "Title"
Step5: explain your problem fluendly, and tell him What's the problem.

If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Eh... no..
The user has given no sign his problem is fixed so who do you think you are to decide if this should be locked?
There is staff for that you know?

@ItsDavey_ explained pretty clearly what to do. I don't see the need why the thread still needs to be open.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
so a few years ago i bought a diamond rank and my name was ajax442 so i played alot on the server like a year later or something i stopped playing minecraft and i started playing other games so today i wanted to play again and ive changed my name a few times btw its now iLuvEzPz and my rank is gone so i dont know what to do im stone rank now and not diamond.
so i hope that someone can fix this for me i was one of the first diamond ranks on the server when u guys had that sandstone with glass spawn. and there were not that many players at the time like 400max so i hope someone can help me with this problem.
Doesn't sound legit. Please don't abuse other people's ranks. And also go to 'store.cubecraft.net and type up you username and that will show you ypur original rank. :)

iLuvEzPz

May 2, 2017
Doesn't sound legit. Please don't abuse other people's ranks. And also go to 'store.cubecraft.net and type up you username and that will show you ypur original rank. :)
i went to the store i used ajax442 name and it said upgrade your stone rank + when i clicked on it i went to the diamond rank and it said this https://gyazo.com/1735cc7e54808e79c10c518bd2530964 you see that under everything your not allowed to buy this rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom