Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Witch of the Minecrakers is better?

• Total voters

Marcassin5

Fellow CCers, My story begins little after 2013 began.
I was looking for a parkour server and found this one.
Beat some of the parkours moved to kit PvP (back when they only had one map) did that for a few months with my friend @MormonJudy .
Got board of that and moved to games, my friend @MCEruption was muted by @SevereWarning and @kewlkat227 helped sev. I stopped playing for a while cause was mad the my friend got muted.
I came back to CCG became friends with kewl and seve (Even though i still hate them for that) (lol no hard feelings) and other friends I moved to skyblock and there i met CookieMonsterxD (I still have my island).

My friend mormonjudy also got on the board last month so I though well, why nit I'll give it a shot and I'm trying to catch up to 1st in wins right now.
I've made 3 SW maps but they all got denied. :'( (so sad lol jk)
I've made a lot of friends like Werty6464's (I think) team, Snowpules202 One of the mods (kinda friends) @WolfWhisperer12 and others.
I still don't get it kewl, you kewl"Kat"227 but ur a walrus?

And Now am a active forums user

Marcassin5

Fellow CCers, My story begins little after 2013 began.
I was looking for a parkour server and found this one.
Beat some of the parkours moved to kit PvP (back when they only had one map) did that for a few months with my friend @MormonJudy .
Got board of that and moved to games, my friend @MCEruption was muted by @SevereWarning and @kewlkat227 helped sev. I stopped playing for a while cause was mad the my friend got muted.
I came back to CCG became friends with kewl and seve (Even though i still hate them for that) (lol no hard feelings) and other friends I moved to skyblock and there i met CookieMonsterxD (I still have my island).

My friend mormonjudy also got on the board last month so I though well, why nit I'll give it a shot and I'm trying to catch up to 1st in wins right now.
I've made 3 SW maps but they all got denied. :'( (so sad lol jk)
I've made a lot of friends like Werty6464's (I think) team, Snowpules202 One of the mods (kinda friends) @WolfWhisperer12 and others.
I still don't get it kewl, you kewl"Kat"227 but ur a walrus?

And Now am a active forums user

Snowpulse202*

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom