Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
So, this is the story of my journey to Cubecraft. It starts.... About a year or so ago.

I had begged my parents to let me buy minecraft. We were on vacation and in the hotel I was constantly brainstorming usernames and skins. I convinced my parents to let me buy mc with my own money and they let me. So, when we got home from vacation, MadGab210 was born. Immediately after buying, I started surfing the web for servers.

I tried many servers but they all just weren't very good. At the time, I absolutely loved kit pvp. Somehow, cubecraft "magically" came to me. My sister and I were sharing my account until she bought her own (@Dancer521) so there were constantly different server IPS in the direct connect section. one day I opened Minecraft, clicked direct connect and there it was, play.cubecraftgames.net. I asked my sister whAt it was, and she said she didn't add it. So, from there I connected to the server and loved it. I constantly played on kit pvp and made many new friends. Everyone was so nice and was very friendly. I made one friend in particular, bellaboo (no longer plays on server) who showed me the server.

From there, I started joining new games. Sky wars, creative, factions, and survival games. so around Christmas, my sister and I saw the discount on donor ranks. I bought my sister her account for Christmas. So on Christmas morning, we both became lapiz. We were tired of op donors killing us and wanted to be special. :p since then, I made a forum account and became very active. I also made way more friends! To many to name!! I finally became a real part of e community. I still love this server and cannot imagine life without it. I will always love cubecraft no matter what. Now, I'm saving for diamond or possibly emerald. I play almost everyday(I don't play when I have school tests and lots of homework). I have recommended this server to over a dozen people I know. And will continue ;) My goal is to eventually be staff (like anyone) so I will continue to be active on the forums and keep playing!! So umm... Yeah.. See you playing!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 161

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Everyone has big story's.. I just got told about CCG, played on it, liked it, donated, died multiple time by fire *cough* @kkbubble *cough*

And.. Yep.. The awkward ending..

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom