Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
So, this is the story of my journey to Cubecraft. It starts.... About a year or so ago.

I had begged my parents to let me buy minecraft. We were on vacation and in the hotel I was constantly brainstorming usernames and skins. I convinced my parents to let me buy mc with my own money and they let me. So, when we got home from vacation, MadGab210 was born. Immediately after buying, I started surfing the web for servers.

I tried many servers but they all just weren't very good. At the time, I absolutely loved kit pvp. Somehow, cubecraft "magically" came to me. My sister and I were sharing my account until she bought her own (@Dancer521) so there were constantly different server IPS in the direct connect section. one day I opened Minecraft, clicked direct connect and there it was, play.cubecraftgames.net. I asked my sister whAt it was, and she said she didn't add it. So, from there I connected to the server and loved it. I constantly played on kit pvp and made many new friends. Everyone was so nice and was very friendly. I made one friend in particular, bellaboo (no longer plays on server) who showed me the server.

From there, I started joining new games. Sky wars, creative, factions, and survival games. so around Christmas, my sister and I saw the discount on donor ranks. I bought my sister her account for Christmas. So on Christmas morning, we both became lapiz. We were tired of op donors killing us and wanted to be special. :p since then, I made a forum account and became very active. I also made way more friends! To many to name!! I finally became a real part of e community. I still love this server and cannot imagine life without it. I will always love cubecraft no matter what. Now, I'm saving for diamond or possibly emerald. I play almost everyday(I don't play when I have school tests and lots of homework). I have recommended this server to over a dozen people I know. And will continue ;) My goal is to eventually be staff (like anyone) so I will continue to be active on the forums and keep playing!! So umm... Yeah.. See you playing!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 161

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Everyone has big story's.. I just got told about CCG, played on it, liked it, donated, died multiple time by fire *cough* @kkbubble *cough*

And.. Yep.. The awkward ending..

Members Online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom