Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
everyone's doing it, so I gotta :/
I first found the server through searching for PLAIN parkour servers and people said this server has good parkour but others, everyone started on the parkour i mean come on.
I played the server for about 2 weeks and then I left it. One day I came back and wanted to look around "bes t decision ever made"
I ran into all these minigames, skywars, parkour minigame, I wanted to try them all but I went for skywars as I recognized it the most.

I was addicted, I wouldn't leave the pc for anything.
That's when I got into the forums, 6 months later, I start exploring again, found the forums and decided to make a few suggestions and do a few reports.

My suggestion believe it or not was a Skywars Leaderboard. https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/suggestion-cubecraftgames-top-players-leaderboard.1564/
I'm not sure if I was the one who got it added because no other suggestions said otherwise. But 2 weeks later, bam, new leaderboard. Survival games followed up later on.
As it was new nobody knew about it. well i got cooking.
I gained 1st Place for kills and 3rd for Wins until the 15th and some guy called @MCEruption
went ham on the leaderboard followed up by many others.

I had no idea ranks were for the winners that's why I didn't see a point, I usually like a reward for doing well.

I've never made it back on the leaderboards ever again.

I stroll through the forums all the time 24/7 pretty much.
checking messages and others.
I love this server, I've become addicted and I'll never stop playing it.

MCEruption

Mar 2, 2014
i see you've noticed me! lol, i remember doing that. i love the server just as much as you do.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom