Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rainbowdash_66

Apr 20, 2014
I know I'm banned, and I am not trying to get unbanned with this post. :)

It all started at the end of 2012. I was searching for a parkour server, and the first one that pooped up was.... CCG! I joined it, and wondered around. Fast forward until the beginning of 2013 there was some sort of a cave spawn I remember, and my favourite parkour was the white wool walls, and blue or red wool jumps. I never completed it though. :p. I got a bit bored with parkour, so I played a mix of parkour and factions. I remember while my mum was painting my room, I asked her if she would donate to Lapis for me. After I told her what 'donations' are, she donated. I played for quite a while with the colour codes, and then I think once @rubik_cube_man left me a chest with awesome things in it, because something when's wrong with my Lapis kit or something,

Ok, so after a bit of the cave spawn, came the sandstone spawn. The sand stone spawn was looooooong and I got into playing Creative. I built nonsense things, the only thing 'useful' I built was parkour, I was trying to get it into the actual parkour server, but no one ever checked it. A bit later, I got diamond while in a cave with my 2 person faction. I had an underground base, btw. It's probably still there, but raided.

WARNING: IT GETS SAD HERE:
Fast forwarding to summer, 2013 someone named 'Georgia_Awesome' who was Lapis got mod. People told me it was a glitch, but it wasn't. She kept it. I though she wasn't meant to have it, and it started a fight. The fight got pretty bad and had bad words in it. A lot. Pretty much the whole of cubecraft hated me then. Then, on my last day, Georgia, asked @halothe23 if she could ban me. I got banned from Skyblock first, because that was where I was, last, then the whole of cubecraft. Till this day, I remain banned. Until yesterday, I posted a Ban Appeal, and I'm sorting it out with @Divvy1 .

I hope I didn't make you too sad with the last part, it is indeed dark. ;) Baii!!

Reactions: MultiRace987 (3)
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom