Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rainbowdash_66

Apr 20, 2014
I know I'm banned, and I am not trying to get unbanned with this post. :)

It all started at the end of 2012. I was searching for a parkour server, and the first one that pooped up was.... CCG! I joined it, and wondered around. Fast forward until the beginning of 2013 there was some sort of a cave spawn I remember, and my favourite parkour was the white wool walls, and blue or red wool jumps. I never completed it though. :p. I got a bit bored with parkour, so I played a mix of parkour and factions. I remember while my mum was painting my room, I asked her if she would donate to Lapis for me. After I told her what 'donations' are, she donated. I played for quite a while with the colour codes, and then I think once @rubik_cube_man left me a chest with awesome things in it, because something when's wrong with my Lapis kit or something,

Ok, so after a bit of the cave spawn, came the sandstone spawn. The sand stone spawn was looooooong and I got into playing Creative. I built nonsense things, the only thing 'useful' I built was parkour, I was trying to get it into the actual parkour server, but no one ever checked it. A bit later, I got diamond while in a cave with my 2 person faction. I had an underground base, btw. It's probably still there, but raided.

WARNING: IT GETS SAD HERE:
Fast forwarding to summer, 2013 someone named 'Georgia_Awesome' who was Lapis got mod. People told me it was a glitch, but it wasn't. She kept it. I though she wasn't meant to have it, and it started a fight. The fight got pretty bad and had bad words in it. A lot. Pretty much the whole of cubecraft hated me then. Then, on my last day, Georgia, asked @halothe23 if she could ban me. I got banned from Skyblock first, because that was where I was, last, then the whole of cubecraft. Till this day, I remain banned. Until yesterday, I posted a Ban Appeal, and I'm sorting it out with @Divvy1 .

I hope I didn't make you too sad with the last part, it is indeed dark. ;) Baii!!

Reactions: MultiRace987 (3)
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.