Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
When I had first gotten minecraft in August of 2013, I went straight to looking for good servers the first one that had caught my eye was CC when I first joined I had gone to creative and gotten a plot and I always use to hang out in the lobby. I had met @maia_miner my bff in lobby but she don't play on the server much anymore and I miss our old times.

I started to like survival so I went there and heard people talking about Skype so I got it and started talking to people from there I got to be friends with some staff such as @Lukey_Dude And his brother and stone @Minimooseha and soon he got emerald and mod that's when him @blossumwarrior

Reactions: ModernRevolution

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
When I had first gotten minecraft in August of 2013, I went straight to looking for good servers the first one that had caught my eye was CC when I first joined I had gone to creative and gotten a plot and I always use to hang out in the lobby. I had met @maia_miner my bff in lobby but she don't play on the server much anymore and I miss our old times.

I started to like survival so I went there and heard people talking about Skype so I got it and started talking to people from there I got to be friends with some staff such as @Lukey_Dude And his brother and stone @Minimooseha and soon he got emerald and mod that's when him @blossumwarrior
it really got cut off. wow

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013

Anyways we started skyping and me and tori became good friends we had our ups and downs here and there but we still are friends. Then I had gotten lapis and started being noticed somewhat more getting said hi to and such more often and now im gold and I have found out n creative I can w/e so creative seems more fun for me now

Then skywars got added and a few more games from then I was always in the games lobby more often and noticed people were breaking rules and swearing so I joined fourms and started reporting them

These people have really changed my experience on CC: @BlueMoon475 @strikerach @blossumwarrior and many more sorry I have forgotten you didn't have much time to type this pls comment if I did.

Reactions: ModernRevolution
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
Top Bottom