Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
Seeing as everyone’s doing one. Mine isn’t that exciting but it counts as a story.

I started playing minecraft in October 2013 (actually not very long ago) After discovering and visiting a lot of servers I found Cubecraft (when the lobby was the same as currently) That was back in the time when hunger didn’t work in SG (or was that just me?) I really enjoyed playing SG and SW (I’ve never really lost interest in them but have improved a lot) I couldn’t kill anyone and my bow skills were pretty bad.
I also enjoyed the parkour. When I started I could barely do a 2 block jump (as I hadn’t realised I needed sprint).
My multiplayer servers refreshed and I lost the IP it took me a long time to find it .In the meantime I went on another server that was about the same size as CCG and found creative. It was one of those servers that were filled with noobs and skin comps. I got annoyed with the spamming (and realised how poorly staffed it was).
Then I found the CCG IP in March. I joined the creative server and god it was quiet. I decided to build as that’s all I really went to creative for. I was really impressed by how good the staff were at being staff.
I joined the forums soon after (mar 17th). After 2 building apps that failed I turned to drawing peoples avatars- as I like drawing and helping people. I haven’t really established myself into the community- yet. But I’m on the forums like all the time except for night. I think I’ll donate as well to help this ‘family’ keep on going. I am so grateful for the friendliness and well just pure awesomeness of everyone. Thanks peeps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom