Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
My CCG Life

I was looking for servers with parkour so I looked at Planet Minecraft. I kept looking and still couldn't find a good server. I then saw CubeCraft Games. I looked at what the server had, then got on! At first, I got on the Parkour server and started to parkour! Then, I decided to try out the other servers. After playing for a a few weeks, I got the Lapiz Rank! Then, the server started to grow. A lot more people started to get on, more updates too. After a while, Factions and the Donor Lobby came, that's when I got the Gold Rank! I stopped playing for about a month, then decided to come back. That's when I met a lot of new players and realized there was new staff! After a while, I wanted to get //copy and //paste for Creative so I got Diamond. The next day, I got Emerald because I felt like I'd stay on this server for a long time. Now, this is my favorite server because of everyone who made it that way.

:):):)

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
Okay, now a bigger and better one! :)

My 2nd CCG Life​
I was looking for parkour servers so I went to Planet MineCraft to find some. I couldn't find any for a long time, about 30 minutes. Then I stumbled upon CubeCraft Games I joined when the sandbox lobby was still the lobby. I checked out what the server had, then got on and started playing. I started playing on the parkour server, I kept playing there for a while. Then, I decided to try some of the other servers I played Kit-Pvp mostly, I tried out Creative and Games I didn't like those too much. While playing Kit PvP I met tons of people. After a few weeks, I think 3 or 4, I got the Lapiz Rank. Then, I started using the forums and that changed my whole CCG experience. I met tons of new people on the forums. ( @Claudia @john @kewlkat227 ) Factions and the Donor Lobby came so I decided I should get the Gold Rank. After I got the got the Gold Rank I stopped playing for about a month. I really wanted to start playing again so I got back on. Then, I started to play on Creative more. That's when more promotions and demotions started happening. I got Diamond because I wanted the Level 5 Kit PvP kits and //copy and //paste. The next day I got Emerald because I thought I'd stay with this server. Now it's the best server I know because of everyone who made it that way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom