Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
My CCG Life

I was looking for servers with parkour so I looked at Planet Minecraft. I kept looking and still couldn't find a good server. I then saw CubeCraft Games. I looked at what the server had, then got on! At first, I got on the Parkour server and started to parkour! Then, I decided to try out the other servers. After playing for a a few weeks, I got the Lapiz Rank! Then, the server started to grow. A lot more people started to get on, more updates too. After a while, Factions and the Donor Lobby came, that's when I got the Gold Rank! I stopped playing for about a month, then decided to come back. That's when I met a lot of new players and realized there was new staff! After a while, I wanted to get //copy and //paste for Creative so I got Diamond. The next day, I got Emerald because I felt like I'd stay on this server for a long time. Now, this is my favorite server because of everyone who made it that way.

:):):)

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
Okay, now a bigger and better one! :)

My 2nd CCG Life​
I was looking for parkour servers so I went to Planet MineCraft to find some. I couldn't find any for a long time, about 30 minutes. Then I stumbled upon CubeCraft Games I joined when the sandbox lobby was still the lobby. I checked out what the server had, then got on and started playing. I started playing on the parkour server, I kept playing there for a while. Then, I decided to try some of the other servers I played Kit-Pvp mostly, I tried out Creative and Games I didn't like those too much. While playing Kit PvP I met tons of people. After a few weeks, I think 3 or 4, I got the Lapiz Rank. Then, I started using the forums and that changed my whole CCG experience. I met tons of new people on the forums. ( @Claudia @john @kewlkat227 ) Factions and the Donor Lobby came so I decided I should get the Gold Rank. After I got the got the Gold Rank I stopped playing for about a month. I really wanted to start playing again so I got back on. Then, I started to play on Creative more. That's when more promotions and demotions started happening. I got Diamond because I wanted the Level 5 Kit PvP kits and //copy and //paste. The next day I got Emerald because I thought I'd stay with this server. Now it's the best server I know because of everyone who made it that way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom