Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unban me because it was my brothers fault?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalazigo

Aug 18, 2017
My Brother was hacking not ME!
The reason why I am applying is because of my dumb brother he went on cubecraft on my account to hack on purpose I know I have hacked before and got banned but the ban that I got before this one was 30 days and I stopped hacking and never hacked again I even deleted them but one day my brother pretended he was ill and went on the pc and downloaded hacks and as he is already perm banned he used my account and now I got him grounded for it and it will never happen again so please un perm ban me because it was not my fault that my brother was hacking I am sorry about this though and I will try to be careful next time and make sure I lock my bedroom door!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello, there.
Seems like sentinel has caught you hacking, like you said your brother did it.
You can contact @CrazymanJR via conversation on the forums or just on discord (CrazymanJR#4742)
Explain to him why you want to be unbanned, and see what he says about it.
Good luck! :P

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
My Brother was hacking not ME!
The reason why I am applying is because of my dumb brother he went on cubecraft on my account to hack on purpose I know I have hacked before and got banned but the ban that I got before this one was 30 days and I stopped hacking and never hacked again I even deleted them but one day my brother pretended he was ill and went on the pc and downloaded hacks and as he is already perm banned he used my account and now I got him grounded for it and it will never happen again so please un perm ban me because it was not my fault that my brother was hacking I am sorry about this though and I will try to be careful next time and make sure I lock my bedroom door!
https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
Appeal here.
This won't work.
@Marieke2001 maybe a lock?
Thread is answered.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
First, if not done already, write an appeal here - If you are correctly banned write the best appeal you can and it might be accepted. Do you think you are False banned? Make an appeal explaining what you were doing in the moments before you got banned, if you were making a bridge, tell them the way you were making the bridge etc.
If your appeal is/gets denied, then you may contact CrazymanJR (CrazymanJR#4742) via Discord. Only do so if you have been unfairly punished by sentinel. Send him a detailed message explaining what you were doing in the moments before you got banned, making it as detailed as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItxKxng's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom