Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So here’s what I like to do in this gamemode:

So first in the BlockWars Bridges lobby, when I pick teams, I would try my best to go to the one with the most ranked players. Why? Because a lot of ranked players play this gamemode, and all they do is vote for speed/low gravity modifier, and be tryhards. If you are not a ranked person, then try to join the team with more ranked players. If you are in a team of 5 and the other 4 teammates are ranked players, then you’ve won lol. When the game begins, I would put the bow in my offhand and start blocking the ways to the portal. Then, I would mine iron for a better weapon. I’m a Java player, so I would make an iron axe. It does sooo much damage. Don’t like axes, are a Bedrock player, or wanna kill your enemies faster? Make an iron sword. And also, don’t make iron armor. It is an absolute waste of time. So yeah, I’d try to snipe them with the bow in my offhand and if they make it, I would hit them with axe crits, which take away almost 1/2 of their health when they wear the leather armor, and yeah, that’s how I like to play BlockWars Bridges.

I hope this helped some of you!

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
While users with ranks do tend to be pretty good at the game sometimes, I think being in a party will increase your chances of winning more than anything. Being with friends or people you’re familiar with is super helpful with bridges, because as a full functioning team of 5, you’ll likely have a solid idea of everyone’s role in game :)

Reactions: wxzzrd

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Not only are parties typically filled with players who know what they are doing, but they also allow for easier communication. I think having a party of good players is the best single thing you can do to win games of bridges.

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Well iron chestplate+sword and you're next to unbeatable.
The problem with that is that it’s bridges. Barely any time is spent on actual land combat, most of it is on the bridge, where you’re likely to fall off into the void, which insta kills.

hollow

Nov 25, 2020
So here’s what I like to do in this gamemode:

So first in the BlockWars Bridges lobby, when I pick teams, I would try my best to go to the one with the most ranked players. Why? Because a lot of ranked players play this gamemode, and all they do is vote for speed/low gravity modifier, and be tryhards. If you are not a ranked person, then try to join the team with more ranked players. If you are in a team of 5 and the other 4 teammates are ranked players, then you’ve won lol. When the game begins, I would put the bow in my offhand and start blocking the ways to the portal. Then, I would mine iron for a better weapon. I’m a Java player, so I would make an iron axe. It does sooo much damage. Don’t like axes, are a Bedrock player, or wanna kill your enemies faster? Make an iron sword. And also, don’t make iron armor. It is an absolute waste of time. So yeah, I’d try to snipe them with the bow in my offhand and if they make it, I would hit them with axe crits, which take away almost 1/2 of their health when they wear the leather armor, and yeah, that’s how I like to play BlockWars Bridges.

I hope this helped some of you!
My favourite thing to do is get a diamond chest and sword with the rest being iron then block the enemy inside their spawn and just keep killing them with stone swords I heal faster than they damage me lol

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
My favourite thing to do is get a diamond chest and sword with the rest being iron then block the enemy inside their spawn and just keep killing them with stone swords I heal faster than they damage me lol
You kill farming that’s ban able.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom