Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
It’s in the top bar or side bar depending on what device you are on, it’s bannable because it is considered trolling and makes the game no fun for players who are being repeatably killed, especially if you block their spawn it’s not allowed
Edit
it applies for every game !!!!!

Reactions: Wave Master7S

hollow

Nov 25, 2020
It’s in the top bar or side bar depending on what device you are on, it’s bannable because it is considered trolling and makes the game no fun for players who are being repeatably killed, especially if you block their spawn it’s not allowed
Edit
That’s stupid considering I need a diamond chestplate and sword with iro to do it and need to get into their spawn somehow as well as block it off if they let me do that it should be on them edit: and it only works on some maps to

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
That’s stupid considering I need a diamond chestplate and sword with iro to do it and need to get into their spawn somehow as well as block it off if they let me do that it should be on them
unfortunately that’s the rules to make it as enjoyable as possible for every player. I can’t change the rules I’m not the owner.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Edit
It does apply to everything your right SEN0RWIZZARD.
That’s stupid considering I need a diamond chestplate and sword with iro to do it and need to get into their spawn somehow as well as block it off if they let me do that it should be on them edit: and it only works on some maps to
So if you don’t like something but they keep doing it you’ll like it.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
How do I contact a staff member?
You can start a conversation, if you go to the about tab on a staffs profile there should be an option to start conversation. You can do this for most staff member except some admins who keep there profile locked

hollow

Nov 25, 2020
I wouldn't say this is kill farming. You are just keeping the other team from getting to your side. Getting kills is obviously going to be a side effect of this. And it's pretty easy to get away, so it's not like there nothing you can do.
That’s what I’m thinkin

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I wouldn't say this is kill farming. You are just keeping the other team from getting to your side. Getting kills is obviously going to be a side effect of this. And it's pretty easy to get away, so it's not like there nothing you can do.
He locks them in a box and kills them over and over again.

Reactions: wxzzrd

hollow

Nov 25, 2020
It is only possible on a specific map I think and it’s hard to get in to their in the first place and they could still escape while I’m in there
Because it’s only me in their if one of them even attacked me and kept me distracted the others could break out easily

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
It is bannable, but I think as long as it is justified by you distracting and making time for your teammates, it should be allowed. I think that this is only a bannable case if it is in solos then, or if you just completely disregard the spawnpoint of the opponent.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom