Jan 22, 2016
♬ Earth ♬
Hope you like it :D!!

IMG-20170327-WA0022.jpg

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Looks pretty good, only the shadowing for the tail looks a bit odd. Probably make the bottom more dominant, and some flowers floating in the background.

Reactions: AndyPaz

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
THAT IS BEAUTIMUS! When I was young I really wanted to be an artist and have talent like yours. I have nothing against it and it is awesome! Great shading. ChillyTree approved :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Nicely done!
I like how simple it is!
Tha tail could be improved, but nice attempt!
Keep it up :)

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Andy, this drawing is gorgeous. It exudes meekness and tranquility -- very fitting for a bird.

It kinda looks Japanese-inspired, possibly because the flowers remind me of cherry blossoms as well as the pastel colors.

Yeah, I agree with @RayzMC re: the tail... something is amiss. Maybe if it were straight? Other than that, it's beautiful and I hope you share more of your drawings.

I am involved with people with a disability, and there is this one girl that made some Thank You cards. Many of the cards had drawings of animals, and each one of those animals had the most captivating eyes I've seen in a drawing. I'm not sure if it was the catchlight in the subject's eyes or what, but the eyes brought her animal drawings to life.

For someone with a "disability", this girl (along with all the other people that go to this special school) have amazing talents in their own right. That's why I choose not to use the word "disability" where possible because we all have an ability for something, but I digress. Again, it's a beautiful drawing and thanks for sharing.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom