Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

echtjulius

Apr 3, 2016
Hi I'm banned for flying but I just lag and saw a player and filmed me so I not fly.

minecraft name: echtjulius

echtjulius

Apr 3, 2016
Hi I'm banned for flying but I only have lag and that saw a player and filmed me but im not flying.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi I'm banned for flying but I only have lag and that saw a player and filmed me but im not flying.

you're posting the same message twice? You need to appeal for unban. By posting a reply on this thread won't get you unbanned ;).

Reactions: hgbf
D

Deleted member 100818

the criticals and the blockhit was for pvp on my server my friends have hacks to

D

Deleted member 100818

Doesn't matter. Having a hacked client is a reason for ban. Even if you didn't use it. And btw, what kind of owner combats hacking people with hacks? I would use the /ban command...
a owner that hate forceOPers the client has forceOP and 2 of my friends have hacks so I did a hacks pvp battle

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
You seriously reported yourself?
2016-02-10_20-21-03-png.74824

B

Britney Spears

You literally reported yourself , thats so sad. But yeah you shouldn't have used those hacks in the first place. I understand that you use them on your own server but its just so unfair for anyone else and i can totally understand why stefan banned you. Hope you have learned from this and that you won't use those hacks ever again in the future , your ban has been shortened so you should be very happy and learn from this lesson.

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
the criticals and the blockhit was for pvp on my server my friends have hacks to
You're using a hacked client and your friends are using them too. First of all, just because your friends hack, doesn't mean that you have to hack or use a hacked client. I understand it may feel hard and unfair but it was your choice to have these hacks on a server that specifically says no hacking allowed. I don't mean to sound mean or anything, and I know that many other players are already telling you this, but you shouldn't have the hacked client in the first place.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
You're using a hacked client and your friends are using them too. First of all, just because your friends hack, doesn't mean that you have to hack or use a hacked client. I understand it may feel hard and unfair but it was your choice to have these hacks on a server that specifically says no hacking allowed. I don't mean to sound mean or anything, and I know that many other players are already telling you this, but you shouldn't have the hacked client in the first place.
But he's a good guy it is not he using fly or so its just Crytical and blockhit.....

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
But he's a good guy it is not he using fly or so its just Crytical and blockhit.....
So lets say your going to fight someone in minecraft pvp to get first place. Would you want your opponent to have an unfair advantage just because he's a good guy?
I didn't feel like that was a good enough example :P Bleh. Anyways, if the person is a good guy, is it okay to have a small advantage over players? How much is a small advantage before it becomes a huge advantage? How do you know that they don't toggle their hacks on and off between screens?
If they've been banned 6 months they've probably learned not to use them now.
They were banned for 6 months :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom