Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
They aren’t working I like look at profile posts I got last week and they are replied to without an alert like only half the things that should give me an alert actaully give me an alert

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
That shouldn't happen, it may be a bug or you accidentally turned off your notifications in your settings. Maybe you could check your settings first? If it isn't that it's probably some kinda bug.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
That shouldn't happen, it may be a bug or you accidentally turned off your notifications in your settings. Maybe you could check your settings first? If it isn't that it's probably some kinda bug.
I checked my setting it’s so sad 😭😭😭😭

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
So all of this is turned on?
1597941950158.png

If it is, it's probably a bug that you don't get notifications. Maybe try logging out and logging in again, that may help. If it is a bug you could always report it.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
File a bug report then if you need someone to help experiment, feel free to start a conversation with me.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This happens to me too, but it mostly happens when I am watching the page I'm getting the alert from. I guess the website thinks I'm up to date already, so it doesn't show the red icon, which the alert does show in your inbox. Just keep that in mind, perhaps being on the same page is the cause?

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
This happens to me too, but it mostly happens when I am watching the page I'm getting the alert from. I guess the website thinks I'm up to date already, so it doesn't show the red icon, which the alert does show in your inbox. Just keep that in mind, perhaps being on the same page is the cause?
Yes but sometimes I am not watching that same page sometimes even I’m just at the home page and I get an alert and then there two when I look at it and the red icon only showed 1

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
When watching a forum, you only get notified once someone posts the next message, you don't get notified by the ones after. If you miss that notification and you don't check that thread again, you will stop receiving notifications for as long as you don't check the entire thread again. I hope this is clear enough.

If this isn't the reason you don't get notifications anymore, please have a second or third look at your forum settings. If that isn't the case either and you think it's a website bug, please report it on the reports website.

I hope this clears up a bit of your frustrations.

- Locked as question has been answered. 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom