Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrazyLionTaco

Feb 17, 2016
My account was recently hacked, I tried to log onto cubecraft, I hadn't played in quite a while and was in the mood for some egg wars and found out I had been banned. Please help me if you can, I tried contacting support but received no answer, my usual forums account is currently in the hands of who I believe to be the hacker. Please bring down my old forums account if possible before any more trouble is caused. My minecraft and cubecraft forums username is: CrazyCraFish, please help if you can and contact me with any info!

Thank you!

CrazyLionTaco

Feb 17, 2016
Thank you for the low down! I at least know what happened now. Is there anyway to fix this or takedown my old forums?

CrazyLionTaco

Feb 17, 2016
Thank you for the info on what happened. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get unbanned, my account was hacked and the person deestinyer caught wasn't me

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
You need to make sure your account is secure. Don't give your password to anyone, don't put your minecraft password into websites because there scams. You need to have a mixed character password and change it around every 3 months,

RealGameBoy

Nov 10, 2015
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
My account was recently hacked, I tried to log onto cubecraft, I hadn't played in quite a while and was in the mood for some egg wars and found out I had been banned. Please help me if you can, I tried contacting support but received no answer, my usual forums account is currently in the hands of who I believe to be the hacker. Please bring down my old forums account if possible before any more trouble is caused. My minecraft and cubecraft forums username is: CrazyCraFish, please help if you can and contact me with any info!

Thank you!
If you are banned please visite this website: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

If you're account is hacked than you can send a e-mail to mojang.

Good Luck!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom