Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Well, actually. It's ironic that you are arguing about how you didn't try to relate to the thread when you clearly did.
I didn't relate to the thread, just gave out a simple fact which had nothing to do with adding zombies to HG.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
This is a pointless argument that neither of you can really 'win' and I believe it would be wiser and more time-efficent to go back on topic, which I'm really not understanding he's suggesting. You have a fight, you die, your opponent is on like 3 hearts, you come back and kill him? It doesn't really seem fair at all.

Reactions: SGTkuzey

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Well, actually. It's ironic that you are arguing about how you didn't try to relate to the thread when you clearly did.
I didn't relate to the thread topic, if you are not smart enough to see that I didn't say anything about adding zombies to HG (Which is the topic of this thread.) then I wonder how you managed to sign up to these forums.

ilovecookies2001

Mar 24, 2014
SGTkuzey it is like you have to wait a minute or so to mutate or that would be just pointless
so then you have time time to regenerate a bit

ilovecookies2001

Mar 24, 2014
hgtzukey there will be able to mutate in like 1 min or so, so the person can regen a bit and the pig will only have gold sword and no armour

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.