Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
This thread was about adding the mutation to turn in to a zombie after dying. And that is about zombies... I quoted you with something that had a lot to do with the thread and as I thought that you misunderstood what this thread was about.
My post wasn't about the thread, it was just a fact, so it was unnecessary to quote me with a random argument.
HG books do have mutants.
The HG books doesn't have zombies.

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
My post wasn't about the thread, it was just a fact, so it was unnecessary to quote me with a random argument.

The post looked like it was meant for the thread (as it relates to it). If you don't want people to think that you are posting in their threads because you want to tell them something, then don't.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
The post looked like it was meant for the thread (as it relates to it). If you don't want people to think that you are posting in their threads because you want to tell them something, then don't.
I am not going to stop posting what I think (As long as it fits rules.) because what other people may think it is their fault to take it as a counter argument against something, that's what quoting is for.

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
I am not going to stop posting what I think (As long as it fits rules.) because what other people may think it is their fault to take it as a counter argument against something, that's what quoting is for.

And I won't stop posting things to help people that misunderstands.

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
It's ironic how you posted something that you didn't try to relate to the thread.

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
I used it to imply that you misunderstood my post and you were one of the "misunderstanding" people, yours didn't have anything that's opposite to my posts.

It's ironic how you posted something that you didn't try to relate to the thread.

Well, actually. It's ironic that you are arguing about how you didn't try to relate to the thread when you clearly did.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom