Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ilovecookies2001

Mar 24, 2014
Hello there its ilovecookies here! could you put mutation passes on for hunger games so when you die you can mutate into a zombiepigman and kill the person who killed you and come back into the game! also can you make it so every game you win you get a pass not like on the nexus where you have to be a donator or buy them! so I hope you take this idea into consideration. have a nice day!

From ilovecookies2001

ilovecookies2001

Mar 24, 2014
well, I really want mutation passes like my friends only like to play servers that have mutation passes so I cant play on here soooo I would really like you to add them :P

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
I don't like the idea. That wouldn't really be survival games as you could win even after death. It could also go on forever.

Denied.

//Sky

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
You could just turn into a Zombie Pigman, but not control it. ;)

Then it would be a lot of random pigmen running around doing whatever they do while the survival games goes on. That would just be weird. And what would the point be if you couldn't control it?

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
Then it would be a lot of random pigmen running around doing whatever they do while the survival games goes on. That would just be weird. And what would the point be if you couldn't control it?
Why does everything have to got a point. It would just be a lot of harder to play Survivalgames

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
Why does everything have to got a point. It would just be a lot of harder to play Survivalgames

Not really, what would those pigmen do? Wander around looking for the nether? And the survival games is a game made from the book / films about hunger games, which contains no zombies...

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
Not really, what would those pigmen do? Wander around looking for the nether? And the survival games is a game made from the book / films about hunger games, which contains no zombies...
Survivalgames on CCG is not like the book/film.
The film contains no chests in the wild.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
And I said that they didn't contain zombies, which was what this thread was all about.
This thread was about adding mutations to HG, not "HG contains zombies or not.". Also you quoted me with something that has nothing to do with what I said.

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
This thread was about adding mutations to HG, not "HG contains zombies or not.". Also you quoted me with something that has nothing to do with what I said.

This thread was about adding the mutation to turn in to a zombie after dying. And that is about zombies... I quoted you with something that had a lot to do with the thread and as I thought that you misunderstood what this thread was about.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom