Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I know that it can be annoying to get trouble with some stupid people but like you suggested a /ignore command will help against this situations. It will make it a lot easier to block stuff from people that you don't wanna receive. At this moment you can just ignore the player. If he sees that you aren't going against him he will stop because he knows that you don't care about it .

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
No, you can report them here or just turn "Receive chat" off. This command will be abused to much.

Keep thinking of new idea's! :)

I've mentioned this before, but reporting people isn't always going to be the solution when it comes to minor problems like this. Whereas if the command was implemented, people would be able to mute people (the mute is not a staff mute, just a mute that hides all the messages that the person that you muted sends)

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
I know that it can be annoying to get trouble with some stupid people but like you suggested a /ignore command will help against this situations. It will make it a lot easier to block stuff from people that you don't wanna receive. At this moment you can just ignore the player. If he sees that you aren't going against him he will stop because he knows that you don't care about it .

Sadly, a majority of the players are very persistent. So I rather have a command that allows me to mute/ignore them.

Reactions: Zombiepower

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
But if someone is spamming and you mute him for yourselfs than other people see still spam in the chat and if everyone mutes the person than it is quite the same as ah staff mute.

Staff mute is when the player cannot speak in chat. The mute I'm talking about only affects you when you enable the command. Whether everyone else decides to mute that specific person or not, is generally not my problem. But I believe that having the command available, can really help players that experience the same problems like me everyday.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom