Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

reworkgaming_

Apr 19, 2023
Hi guys, wondering if anyone knows how I might go about being unmuted for an offence I made when I was 13. Being now on the cusp of 20 years of age, I look back on this mute with both a sense of humour and tinge of annoyance. Whenever I return to cube craft and attempt to say gg after a game, I'm reminded of 13 year old me and their childish teenage antics! Given the reason I was muted in the first place was rather silly (I'm convinced the guy just didn't like me, he really took a silly comment to heart and instantly made a report), I feel an unmute must be on the horizon some day... not to mention, it could have been referring to an in game arrow shot! the guy wasn't offended, he was just petty and wanted to enact revenge! Ive always wondered why cube craft didn't have a strike system for something such as mutes, or a temporary mute to start off with as this was my first and only offence. It happened definitely at the height of cube craft so I understand at the time a no nonsense approach but it seems silly for it to continue haha. I am diamond rank and used to spend so much time on this server, it upsets me I cannot join and talk to players about my fond old memories! I even used to have a YouTube channel me and my friend used to record and report cube craft hackers. Many thanks, attached is the screenshot for your own amusement.

the video in question lol

Attachments

• BcvEhbezHhzjmRRCdrG7_0-2.png
    BcvEhbezHhzjmRRCdrG7_0-2.png
    832.9 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom