Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to play this map on the Cubecraft server?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaMo33

Jul 8, 2016
not gonna lie this is insane
the amount of effort put into this really deserves a reward

Reactions: MartijnMC

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
EGzJxrN.jpg

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This map is simply amazing! I can't say anything bad about it... really... woow... +1684231576 ;)

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
It looks really cool, colourful and creative. However, from a PvP point of view and playability, it's fairly annoying especially for EggWars. Remove all the grass (31), this allows players to be able to place blocks anywhere on the surface of the island. The Island NEEDS to be flat, at the moment, it is 4/5 block indent which is annoying for a user to have to climb just to get inside. In any fight you want it to be near enough flat, than climb a hill. Change the brown dome mushroom, to any other kind of mushroom, just looks unrealistic as a mushroom. And one last little nitpick, can you make the trees smaller/shorter, just to reduce players camping on tall areas to drag out the game.

Anyways, love the colours and the layout, just focus on making the islands flatter so it drastically improves gameplay.

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
It looks really cool, colourful and creative. However, from a PvP point of view and playability, it's fairly annoying especially for EggWars. Remove all the grass (31), this allows players to be able to place blocks anywhere on the surface of the island. The Island NEEDS to be flat, at the moment, it is 4/5 block indent which is annoying for a user to have to climb just to get inside. In any fight you want it to be near enough flat, than climb a hill. Change the brown dome mushroom, to any other kind of mushroom, just looks unrealistic as a mushroom. And one last little nitpick, can you make the trees smaller/shorter, just to reduce players camping on tall areas to drag out the game.

Anyways, love the colours and the layout, just focus on making the islands flatter so it drastically improves gameplay.

Okay, I understand that the grass may be anoying, so I'll remove that. I can also change the brown dome mushroom if you think that's necessary.(don't really know why they're unrealistic, because they actually exist, but sure :p) I can make the trees smaller too, although it might look less beautiful.

I don't really understand why the islands need to be flat though. It looks less realistic, it can be fun to pvp on a more hilly landscape, and builders who gave feedback on earlier maps I made told me that the islands needed more relief, because it didn't look realistic enough. I can change the surface of the islands, but I really think it will look a lot worse than before...

Do you think there is a chance this map will be accepted when I change these aspects?
Or is there a chance you'll answer? xP

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
The brown mushroom, basically looked like a world edit sphere that had been edited slightly. That's why I didn't feel it looked very realistic. And you have to sacrifice certain aesthetics in order to improve gameplay in any minigames map, which I have been pushing sooo hard on our builders.

Could you send me a schematic of the map please (via inbox), I'd like to edit it, since there's still a few problems but it'd be easier and quicker doing it myself, so it could potentially be released in next update. Thank youu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom