Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to play this map on the Cubecraft server?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderDunn95

May 7, 2016
My only issue with this map is that Hypixel players may say the map is a copy. If you have played hypixel skywars you know there is a map called "Mushroom" this map looks similar to yours and I don't want you to get trashed for making an awesome
map!

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
My only issue with this map is that Hypixel players may say the map is a copy. If you have played hypixel skywars you know there is a map called "Mushroom" this map looks similar to yours and I don't want you to get trashed for making an awesome
map!
Oh.. I have not played hypixel skywars and also haven't seen pictures of that map. This map is completely original and I didn't take inspiration from other minecraft builds so I don't think this will be a problem.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

TheCaptain

Jul 2, 2016
Not bad m8, it can use some perfections but yes, is this your first map? Something looks a little odd. If you need help perfecting this msg me and I'll tell you exactly what

EnderDunn95

May 7, 2016
Oh.. I have not played hypixel skywars and also haven't seen pictures of that map. This map is completely original and I didn't take inspiration from other minecraft builds so I don't think this will be a problem.
I realize this but I just don't want you to get any hate for it!

Reactions: MartijnMC

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Not bad m8, it can use some perfections but yes, is this your first map? Something looks a little odd. If you need help perfecting this msg me and I'll tell you exactly what
I don't think this map can get any better....
map!
That map is totally different... The H1pix3l one has only 1 type of Mushrooms in it and its way more Brown than this one also this is more FairyTailish than the one on H1pix3l because of the Gnome/Dwarf at mid...
Remembers me of Lucky Islands xD

TheCaptain

Jul 2, 2016
I don't think this map can get any better....

That map is totally different... The H1pix3l one has only 1 type of Mushrooms in it and its way more Brown than this one also this is more FairyTailish than the one on H1pix3l because of the Gnome/Dwarf at mid...
Remembers me of Lucky Islands xD
It can :P

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
This map is amazing! Although with how many diamond generators there are I think this can be a map with no home diamond generator, we need more of those in team mode as pizza is the only one at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom